Summit for Wishes (An update)

It may be quiet on AOK these days, but you should head over to AOK "summit for wishes" and check out my latest posts there...

(1) My search for the perfect boots brought me to these pair of LOWA VIVIONE boots. They're very good quality and are treating my feet well. Click here to read more...  
(2) I'm inviting as many people as I can to try and get a decent crowd out for an evening fundraiser "Soirée for Wishes". If you're interested... contact me! :-) Click here to read more...


(3) I continue to be touched and humbled by the display of support from family, friends and colleagues. Some serious donations on Thanksgiving weekend brought my fundraising total close to $13 000 and the kids of some good friends planned their own little fundraiser "breakfast for donations" this past weekend...
Click here to read more...


(4) And most recently (as in yesterday) I headed down to hike Mt-Washington with some of the gang from Make-A-Wish and Summit for Wishes. A big DAY trip for sure... but lots of fun. There's a short video of the crazy wind that kept us from going further and reaching the summit. Click here to read more...


What a great project!

A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails