"Hi!" I'm Andrea.


I'm 28, married to my high school sweet heart (Brandon) and have 2 beautiful girls (Layla and Meaghan), a dog (Reuben), a cat (Reggie) and other pets that I don't really consider my own.

I was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia but have lived the last 22+ years on the South Shore of Montreal, Quebec (so yes, I speak french too).

I have my hands full at home with the man, the girls, the pets and all the renovation project ideas swirling around in my head - but I also have an "office" job - in communications. I started writing A.O.K, my first personal blog in July 2009 - one of these days the right person is going to read it and I'll get a book deal out of it! Right!?!? I'm also an Usborne books consultant. I think that's it... for now.

I love... God, my husband, my girls, my family, my friends... eating, kissing, swimming, organizing, decorating, cooking, baking (did I mention eating?), vacation, wine, coffee, reading a good book, ice cream, the beach, sleeping, massages, singing (mostly in the shower or with my babies), decorating, evening walks, the smell of summer...

I'm not a fan of... needles, cantalope, pregnancy (although of course I love the end result!), cleaning the bathroom, ... that's all I can come up with right now.

This blog is my hobby. It's my outlet. It's where I share my experiences (or lack there of), my ideas and opinions with anyone willing to read. If you stick around you'll notice that I don't have a specific theme but I do write mostly about my experiences as a wife, a mother, the house "chef", a friend, a professional - the highs, the lows, the pretty and the ugly moments of this life - as I try to achieve some balance in it all.

A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails