An inspiring and "tasty" way to donate to Haiti relief!


My good friend (and the person who first introduce me to the world of mommy and foodie blogging) Aimee is part of an incredible project - a book of recipes!


But not just any book of recipes. This one is special.


Blog Aid: Recipes for Haiti is a compilation of 72 recipes from a diverse and talented group of chefs, food writers and bloggers - Chef Michael Smith, Julie Van Rosendaal and my dear friend Aimee among them.


100% of the proceeds of this book will go to the Red Cross and Doctor's Without Borders to assist their relief work in Haiti.


For more information, check out Aimee's post or go directly to Blurb to take a peek.


What an amazing project. What a great way to give to people who need it... and get something very tangible in return!


I'll be ordering my copy in the minutes to come...


A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails