9 months or so from now...



I'm really going to do this!

It's official. My spot is reserved. And I bought my first pair of real hiking boots a couple days ago. Whew!
I, Andrea Matte, am going to climb to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro in January 2011 to raise $8,000 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation!
In doing so I'm going to help make at least one child's special wish come true… A child who may not have the opportunities that I've had. A child who is suffering from an illness that threatens his or her life. A child that might not have the luxury of saying “someday”…

It is very exciting. It's also very humbling.

{Read more}

3 comments:

Amie said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

A. said...

Thanks Amie - don't congratulate me yet though. I've got A LOT of work to do... :-)

Lisa said...

Sounds awesome!
I'm spreading the word for you.

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails